Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tag - 10 Things

10 Things I Love:



1. My family.

2. My house when it is clean.

3. Going out to dinner when we are up state because we

have no good places to eat here.

4. Cuddling up with my kids and reading books

5. Holding my baby when she sleeps.

6. Going on family vacations.

7. I love Twix!

8. Being creative and having whatever it is turn out cute.

9. When it is snowing and it is so beautiful.

10. When my kids run up to me and give me a big hug after

I have been gone for a little while.





10 Things I Hate:



1. Being lied to.

2. A messy house.

3. Finishing all the laundry and then you turn around and have a whole

other load just because it is the end of the day. IT NEVER ENDS!!!

4. Driving up state. When you have lived in a small town for so

long it is really hard to deal with all the traffic. It gives me anxiety.

5. When you have worked really hard on dinner and your kids won't

eat any of it.

6. When people always have to compete with everyone.

7. When I get cow manure tracked in my house after my husband and

kids have been out doing chores.

8. That my kids are getting big so fast.

9. When telemarketers call every 10 minutes.

10. When Merrial is watching tv and ignores everything that is going

on around him. Like he isn't even there.





10 Random Things:



1. I have started making bows for girls hair and starting a blog to sell them.

2. I like to reorganize things all the time.

3. My uncle is Grizzly Adams.

4. I have been to disneyland over 1000 times.

5. My dad worked for Walt Disney when I was little.

6. I said that I would never marry a farmer and that is exactly what I did.

Never say Never, it always comes true.

7. I have gotten really bad kidney stones during all three of my pregnancies.

I have just decided it comes with being pregnant.

8. I have gotten my gall bladder and appendix out.

9. I love to read!

10. My weakness is warm right out of the over chocolate chip cookies.

I tag: Mel, Becky, Lindsey, and Stacy.

4 comments:

It all started with a Kiss... said...

I loved reading this one!!!
Is your uncle the real grizzly adams? That would be cool!
How do I get to your bow blog? I'd love to check it out.

Shannon Beeton Johansen said...

I am working on it right now, there isn't much on it. But as soon as it is up and running I will put the site on my blog so people can look at it. Yes, he is the really grizzly adams, he looks just like my mom but with a beard. His name is Dan Haggerty so if you want to look him up, you can google him. It is kind of funny to see.

Life with the Leonards said...

Next time you're on a diet I'm going to have you over for dinner and bake fresh chocolate chip cookies that will be just coming out of the oven when you get here :-)

Anonymous said...

That was a great post! A fun way to get to know you better. I would love to look at your bow blog when its ready. I am currently learning how to do little girl hair.
You said you have been to Disneyland over 1000 times. We are preparing take our boys for the first time (I have never been). I would love getting any pointers you may have.