Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

My sweet husband showed up with my favorite flower for Valentines day. I love white roses!! I told him not to get me anything and he still got me flowers. I just want to let him know how much I love him.
So every Valentine's Day I get my children shirts. They know they are getting them and ask for them every year. Brooklyn so far wants to match her baby sister, so I have to do it while she still wants to. Because I know it won't last long. I also decided this year instead of getting them candy to go with their shirts, I got them each a valentine book which they loved. We ended up reading them all morning, which was so much fun to have that time with them.

As you see Brooklyn loves her baby sister and Addison is always trying to get away. If you notice lately, everytime I take a picture of Addison her fingers are in her mouth. Poor baby is getting her molars and is miserable. So any way, I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone's day was wonderful.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Shan! I love the idea of doing books instead of candy! I might steal your idea. I hope to see you tomorrow. Your kids look darling! Love you!

RETTJ16 said...

Cute idea! We always got something special for valentines day too! They are getting so big!

Stacy said...

Shan-

I am sad you had sick kids and couldn't come up this weekend. Hope all is well and the kids get beter soon. Love ya!