Thursday, February 12, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes!!

Okay, so I saw this posting on Carrie's blog but it reminded me of something that Brooklyn said the other day. Her and I were in my bathroom getting ready and she said to me, "Mom when I have a baby I am going to name her sparkles. " I said, "Oh really, I think your husband might have something to say about that." and she said, "No, I will be in charge just like you." It is so funny to see what your children actually pick up from what is going on around them. It just makes me realize even more how careful you have to be. I think that I will start posting things like this when they say stuff because they say stuff all the time that blow me away.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Shan-
I think that is priceless. It made me laugh, she is a bright young lady. I hope to see you and yours this weekend.

Lindsey said...

Shan,

Brooklyn is to dang cute! Rumor has it you are treking up here this weekend...let me know if we can pull off a get together! Love you!

It all started with a Kiss... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RETTJ16 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RETTJ16 said...

Haahaa That is so cute! It really is amazing what they pick up on and what they observe!!