Saturday, February 21, 2009

Brenden's Jr Jazz is over!!

Brenden going up to try and block her shot.
Some of these are really hard to see for some reason. But here is Brenden dribbling down the court.

Taking the ball down the court to make a basket and he made it.


Trying to get a rebound.

Here is his basketball team. We started out with 12 kids and by the end we had 8-9. Brenden loves to play basketball and I thought this wouldn't be a very good sport for him because he is so little but he is a scrappy little player. I also realized, he has actually grown quite a bit lately because he is almost even with the boys in his class. But the girls still tower over him by about a foot. I will tell you I am so glad basketball season is over and I don't know why but I always have to either be the coach or assistant coach. I don't even sign up to do it but always end up one or the other. I think that I am just going to have to start saying no.

No comments: