Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ashlyn gets her first tooth!

I have been really bad at updating what Ashlyn has been up to. So I have made a new goal and I am going to post at least something monthly about her.

Ashlyn has been very fussy the last few days. She is usually a really happy, smiley baby so I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. So last night she was really bad, wouldn't go to sleep. But this morning when she got up, she had a little fever, was drooling all over the place and her nose was running. When I looked in her mouth her tooth had popped through, the bottom left one. She is only 6 months old, it isn't fair. My other kids didn't get their first tooth until they were 8 months. She is growing up way to fast. This month has been a big one for her, she started sitting and she got a tooth. She is a very weird child and only likes to eat rice cereal with water. I have tried other things and she doesn't like them. So hopefully soon she will start liking other types of food, I just keep trying them.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is sitting up already.

Mel Bernard said...

What a cutie!! I love your Spring background. I thought about you on St. Patricks day because I knew it was your anniversary and it was also the day we moved into this house you sold us! What fun green ideas you did that day... I need to start some fun traditions on the little holidays too now that my kids are getting older!