Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter and California

So I have been really slacking lately. But I am going to post some of these just for my remembering. You will have to bare with me, this may take awhile.
Since this was Ashlyn's first Easter, we went to California to spend it with my family. We didn't go to Disneyland this time which usually we do. We decided to do something different and went to Sea World and San Diego Wild Animal Park. We had a wonderful time!

Addison watching the Shamu show, hoping to get soaked.

Ashlyn had a lot of fun, even though it was really hot for April. She always has a smile, she is such a happy baby.

Kendra and Brooklyn sitting on the front row in the Shamu show hoping that they will get soaked, the funny thing is that Shamu splashed every section but ours. Hahaha.

This is their piles from the Easter bunny before they got into them.
They got a lot of stuff, but I had to cut back this year for traveling. They got a lot of clothes for the summer, books, pillow pets, princess barbie stuff, shoes and a lot more that I can't remember. But they had a good Easter.

My three girls waiting for the boys and Kendra to get up to see what the Easter bunny left.

The three oldest kids right before they see their piles.

Brooklyn and Addison both got a princess play set.

Brenden is playing baseball and got 2 really nice expensive bats and baseball gear.

Addison and Brooklyn both got the little tiny pillow pets. Addie got the pig and Brooklyn got the panda bear, they are really cute!

Ashlyn's favorite thing to play with is the grass, also ripping everything out. She got some toys and books. Lots of clothes for summer because she seems to be growing really fast, well at least for my kids. She had a lot of fun with her first Easter, she is 7 months old.

Looking for hard boiled easter eggs outside, the only bad thing is that it was lightly raining. But they had so much fun finding them.

This year we decided to go to the wild animal park because we had never been there. There is a petting place in there with a few different animals. Addison loved this place, she wouldn't leave the poor animals alone. Here she is with Uncle Tom petting the deer, put the others she mauled.

There is another place in there that you hold this little cup and these birds just land on you and eat out of it.

My kids in a turtle shell.

I think we had to take a picture in everything that they could get into.

Look at all the frogs that we have. Playing leap frog, of course Brenden had to fall in.

Posing on the rhino when you first come into the park.

Here are my kids in their Easter dresses and suit. This picture isn't great but at least I got one that is ok.

Ashlyn posing in her pretty dress for me. She turned 8 months this very day.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the SD Wild Animal Park. Bri and I had annual passes when we lived there, very cool that you took the kids.

mykidsaremyworld82 said...

You have a lot to catch up on :)

Looks like everyone had a great Easter and lots of fun in California. Can't believe you skipped on Disneyland though. If I was there, I wouldn't have allowed that! Hehe

They are adorable as always!! Hugs and Kisses to everyone!