Sunday, July 17, 2011

Much Needed Updates!

Here is some more catch up, the next few post are going to be trying to catch myself up to now so bare with me. This is Brenden's end of the school year play, he was the godfather of soul and he had a part in it. He had to say, "Uh I feel good, like three times and then he said New York City, Uh I feel good. It was pretty funny! I was really proud of him for doing it and not being shy. He has really grown up this year.

Brenden's class, he loved having Mrs. Tuttle she was a really good teacher and we will miss her.

Brenden with is black make up on and black suit and shirt.

Brooklyn had her end of the year play also and they did a circus theme. She was a dancing bear, she is still really shy. But she did her part and so that was good. Mrs. Dawes was her teacher and she loved her. Mrs. Dawes calls her shortcakes, because she was the shortest in her class until recently. We love Mrs. Dawes and are very sad that we have to move up.

Brooklyn the dancing bear.

Here is just a picture of Ashlyn, she is getting so big so fast and I thought I would throw one in of her.


Brooklyn's 7th birthday party she wanted to have it at the pool. So we invited all her friends and had a good time. This is her cake, usually I make it but we were really busy so I had to get it at costco.

Blowing out her candles. I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was dealing with a very ornery baby. So I feel bad.


A picture with most of her friends that were there. We had pizza, drinks, prizes and a fun time at the pool.


Brooklyn got her first American Girl doll from her grandma Johansens, she was so excited to finally get one.


I have been in scouts for a little over a year now, and this year I got to take the boys to day camp. We had so much fun, I have actually never been to day camp. They got to shoot bow and arrows, bebe guns, they made swords out of those water noodles, rowed boats, made boats that they raced, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I am just so glad that I was able to spend that time with just Brenden. I don't get to do that very often anymore.

Brenden shooting the bebe gun.

Rowing the boats and playing some game.

Brenden shooting with the bow and arrow.

No comments: