Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend!

Over the weekend we went up to Provo to spend sometime with my family. On Saturday we went to the Living Aquarium in Sandy, I can only say that it was better than I thought it would be. But it was no Sea World! We had to wait a little while for all of my family to get there so the kids played with this thing that you put money in and it goes around in circles. They could have done that for hours.

Some of the first things that we saw were frogs. They were hiding in this green moss stuff, so they were really hard to see.

My cute kids on the frog.

Octopus

Jelly fish, these were really cool.

Sea Horses, these are they biggest ones I have ever seen. I think they are so cute!

Love the Sting Rays! Brenden was able to touch them, but Brooklyn's arm was too short. She was really bummed that she didn't get to touch them. I tried to help her but she freaked out because she thought I was going to push her in. But I was holding her the whole time.

They had penguins and this one just stood there they whole time. I am the king of the world!

My sister Kate and her boyfriend Art with my kids watching the penguins.

They had one turtle in with the sharks. But it kept hiding, this is the best picture I could get of it.

Addison was very scared of the Anaconda, I told her it could eat her. She didn't like that, what a mean mom I am.
It was a really fun day, I loved spending it with most of my family.

No comments: