Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 15, Brenden turns 9

This year for Brenden's birthday, we really didn't do much. My dad came down, Craig and Jonnie came over and we had dinner, cake and ice cream. Then we opened presents. He got some clothes, some NFL stuff from Erin, Kacie and Great Nana. Big buck hunter gun game from my dad, toy story 3 wii game, some movies and some other little things.

He loves chocolate sheet cake and so that is what he ordered for his birthday cake.


He got almost all of the candles when he blew them out.


We didn't get to go do anything fun because Brooklyn was sick. Not only was she sick but she had Influenza B. Brenden and Addison ended up getting it also, so we have been sick all week long with over 102 degree fevers, throwing up, headache, stuffy nose, cough, you name the symptom we have had it. It has been a really long week for me. I sure hope that they get better soon, so we can do something fun with Brenden for his birthday. It has been 6 days and the doctor said it can last up to 10. I might have no hair by that point from pulling it all out. Good thing I love my kids!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe he is 9! It just doesn't seem possible!

I hope all your babies get better soon! Love to you all and good luck!