Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Christmas and New Years Eve!

Every year Merrial's family all comes after Christmas. We have a big dinner, another program and gift exchanging.

My girls in there cute new outfits that match.

Here we are all listening to Craig sing songs from his childhood.

Merrials family all listening to Craig.

Brenden got a drum set toy from his cousin, it is really fun.

My sweet little Ashlyn asleep through most of the chaos.

So the next night was New Years Eve and my baby went to sleep at 8pm so I didn't get to go over to Merrial's parents house to play games like we do every year. I had most of the older kids at my house playing games in our basement. They got tired of that and they came up stairs and we played a good game of hand and foot. For those of you that don't know what that is, it is a card game. Then at midnight we let off fireworks in the negative degree weather. It was so cold!

Playing cards with Merrial's older nieces and nephews. We were having a lot of fun!


Letting off fireworks.

Addison insisted on being out there, but she was freezing to death.

Addison out lasted all of us, she is my night owl. If there is something going on she wants to be a part of it.

As you can see Brooklyn rang in the New Year asleep on the couch.
Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Life with the Leonards said...

love all the pics!

RETTJ16 said...

Your family is all growing up so fast! They are so cute!
I rang in the new year just like Brooklyn!! :) haahaa

Mel Bernard said...

I have not looked at blogs or blogged in sooo long. It was so fun to read through yours and see all your cute pictures. I love that you have kept it updated... I am going to try harder again. I love all the cute matching outfits and dresses you have for your girls!!
Thanks for being a good friend!!