Saturday, January 1, 2011

Castle Dale City Christmas Party! Dec 9th

I take the kids to the Castle Dale City Christmas Party every year by myself. This year my friend Tiffany met me there so I wasn't all by myself. The kids always have a fun time, they have blowup things to go on, a hay ride, dinner and of course this is where we get to sit on Santa's lap.

Ashlyn dressed in one of her Christmas outfits at the party.

Addison was so excited to see santa, she jumped right up on his lap and told him what she wanted. She didn't want to get off, but there was a huge line behind us.

Brooklyn on the other hand was scared to death, you would think she has never seen Santa before, she was almost in tears. But she did end up telling him that she wanted a motor scooter.

Brenden was a little shy like he always is, but he told him he wanted a motor scooter also. He was a good sport to sit on his lap.

I was able to take a picture with all of them, this is the first year I have been able to do that. It turned out ok.

After sitting on Santa's lap we went on the hayride and then ate dinner and let the kids play until it was over. It was a fun night, maybe next year Merrial will finally come with us.





2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your kids are so cute! I didn't even get Carter to Santa this year. :-( Maybe next year.

mykidsaremyworld82 said...

Adorable pictures! :) That's funny that Addison wasn't afraid of Santa. It's always gotten easier with age with mine. Ayden was horrified at Daycare when Santa visited this year the way it sounded. The girls love him, but can be a little shy too!