Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

This year for Christmas Eve we did it a little different. Usually we have quite a bit of Merrial's family here so we have a big dinner and program at his parents house. But this year we just had a few people, my dad and my sister Katie, Peter, Joe and Merrial's parents. So everyone came to my house for the big turkey dinner and program. It was very nice, first we sat down and had a really yummy dinner and then we did the Christmas story of Jesus' birth. My kids had to play all the parts so it was kind of fun. We sang Christmas Carols and then it was time to open our one present for Christmas Eve. Can anyone guess what their presents were? Pajamas! I had a really hard time this year finding pj's that matched, all my kids are different sizes and Brenden is a big boy now. So I just ended up matching the girls and Brenden has almost the same color. But they look pretty cute.

Merrial and Ashlyn taking a nap on Christmas Eve day, so they were ready to go for that night. Isn't that cute!

Addie was the Angel. Merrial's mom Jonnie was telling her what to say and she did such a good job, it was so cute. I have it on video, I will post that when I get it loaded.

Brooklyn playing Mary the mother of Jesus. Merrial's mom Jonnie telling her what to say.

Uncle Peter playing a Shepard with a towel on his head.

Joe was a wise men with the gifts for the baby Jesus. Ashlyn was baby Jesus, doesn't she look happy about it.

Brooklyn as Mary riding Brenden the donkey.

All four kids in their cute Christmas Pj's all ready to go to bed and wait for Santa to come, they were very excited and we had a hard time getting them to go to sleep.

No comments: