Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful!

I saw this on my really good friends blog and loved it! Totally agreed with what it says, so I borrowed it.

Things I am thankful for:

The mess to clean up after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends and family.

The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.

A lawn that needs mowing, gutters that need cleaning, and windows that need washing because it means that I have a home.

The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot becase it means that I am capable of walking.

All the complaining that I hear about our government because it means that I have the freedom of speech.

The lady in church who sings off key or the guy at the game who yells too loud because it means I can hear.

My heating bill because it means I am warm.

The piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.

All of the frustration, stresses and joys that my children add to my life because it means that I was able to have them and they are alive.

Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awe! so good! and so true!

Unknown said...

I absoultely love that! It makes you realize the positive that we see the negative for all the time! Thanks for the reminder!

The Beckstrom's said...

Thanks you I love this!!

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Mind if I borrow it from you???