Tuesday, March 17, 2009

9 YEARS AND COUNTING!

Today is a very special day for me. It is Merrial and my anniversary and St. Patrick's Day. Since I have a lot of Irish in me, I chose this day to get married because I thought my Grandpa would really appreciate it. We have always made a big deal out of St. Patrick's day, so we always looked forward to it. I just wanted to tell Merrial, thank you for putting up with me this long and what a wonderful father and husband he is. I love it when he comes home and gives me a kiss and the kids run to him. That is my favorite time of the day. So Happy Anniversary, honey!

Because it is our 9th Anniversary, I thought I would tell Merrial 9 things I love about him.
1. I love that he is such a wonderful father.
2. I love that he is always there for me, no matter what.
3. I love that he puts up with me at all times, because I know I can be a handful.
4. I love that he honors his priesthood and is able to give us blessings.
5. I love that he was my best friend first and then my husband.
6. I love that he really does try to help me out with the house, even when I have to ask.
7. I love that he always tries to spend as much time with us as possible, he is gone quite abit with the farm and all.
8. I love that he says silly things just to make us laugh.
9. I love that he loves me, for me!
I love you, Merrial!


4 comments:

RETTJ16 said...

NINE YEARS? Holy cow time goes by fast! Congrads!

Life with the Leonards said...

You guys are a great couple and you are not as much of a handful as you think! Congrats!

It all started with a Kiss... said...

Congrats!!!
We had out 9 years in Feb. and I did the same thing for Cameron except mine was too long to make a post about!!!
I hope you get to do something fun together even if is just going out to eat!!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Shan! What a cute post. It is crazy to think how fast the time goes!

I am excited to see you this weekend! Love you!