Saturday, March 21, 2009

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!

So finally twilight came out on video and I was able to get it yesterday because my friends sister works at a video store and she had ordered it for us and we got it yesterday morning before anyone else. I feel very privilaged! I am a big twilight fan. I wasn't even going to read these books, but a friend of mine had read the first one and was like you have to read this book and I was like, 'I am not going to read some dumb vampire romance." So I ended up reading it and I haven't put them down yet. I just keep reading them over and over again. I keep finding more and more things that I didn't remember the first time I read it. I just wanted to let everyone know that the movie came out if you didn't know. I love Twilight, actually the fourth one it my favorite.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

THE FOURTH ONE?!?!?! WHAT! I hated the fourth one! I felt like there was all of this build up and no climax. I LOVED the first one and then it went downhill from that with each book!

Life with the Leonards said...

I've created a monster :-) !

RETTJ16 said...

You liked the 4th one the best? That was my least favorite. I've only read it once though...i need to start all over and read them all again!
I also bought the movie and have spent my whole day off watching all the extras. My husband has about had it with Twilight!:)