Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting to know you Tag.

Some of you I haven't talked to in a very long time. So I thought I would fill this out, to catch you up. If you feel like doing it .. TAG your it. copy and paste it to your notes page, so we all can ready about YOU!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after my moms older sister that died when she was born and the river Shannon in Ireland.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Acouple of days ago, when I was reading a email.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I always wished that I had someone Else's.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey, of course.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, I have three. But lately I think that I have too many.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends, on if I get to know myself first. First impressions of me aren't always good ones.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes, and hopefully I haven't offended anyone lately, if I have I am sorry.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I was suppose to get them out when I was little but the doctor said I had to get strep throat one more time and then they would take them out and I never got it.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way! Maybe when I was younger but not now.

10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat cereal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I always just slip them off.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I am not a big ice cream fan, but I would choose choc. chip cookie dough or something with brownies.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Probably their smile and teeth. I know I am a weirdo.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Since having kids, not being able to lose those last 10 lbs, no matter what I do.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my Aunts in California, they are like sisters to me.

17. FAVORITE SMELLS? My kids after they have a bath, new baby smell, and clean laundry. Oh an the smell of goodies baking.

18. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown, and it keeps getting darker every kid I have.

19.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I watched Mama Mia, it was cute.

20. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am reading Eclipse right now. I am reading the twilight series again for the third time. I keep finding things in it that I missed and I love them!

21. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Tasmanian Devil, I have had it since college.

22. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Superman returns.

23. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Probably Maui, Hawaii

24. DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS? I can be crafty, and I am a pretty good friend. Oh, I am really organized. I don't know if that is a talent or not.

25. Where were you born? Bountiful,Utah.

26. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Every body's

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We were living in Rich Hall up in Logan, Utah. He lived across the hall from me and he was always at my house kind of in the back ground all the time. We just hung out for about a year and a half because I was waiting for a missionary that I was going to marry. He was very patient and didn't push me and then finally I decided he was the one I was suppose to marry, not my missionary. So we actually started dating and he asked me to marry him on October 13Th, my birthday and we got married in March 2000. I will tell you, he was my best friend and I never thought in a million years that he was the one I was suppose to marry. But they say, you always marry your best friend!

4 comments:

It all started with a Kiss... said...

I loved reading the answers to your tag. It helped me to learn some new things about you.
By the way, happy birthday Brenden!!

RETTJ16 said...

Cute post!! And i laughed when you said you have been reading the twilight series again...i have read them three times and want to again!! Did you like the movie??

Shellie said...

Hey Shannon....it's been a LONG time! It's fun to read your blog, learn new things about you and see your CUTE family! Loved this post :0

Shannon Beeton Johansen said...

Jill- I love the twilight series! A friend of mine got me reading them right after I had Addison a year and a half ago and I read the first three in a couple of week. But then I had to wait like a year for the fourth book. But I saw the movie twice and loved it! So I downloaded all four books onto my Ipod and I started reading the books again. So not to crazy obsessed!!