Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Disneyland 2009

It was very nice being able to spend New Years with my family down in California, where it was 70 degrees instead of negative. But now we all have colds which isn't very fun. We went to Disneyland on the 1st of January, which I don't recommend doing. It was so crowded you couldn't even turn around. I think that is the most crowded I have seen it in a long time. But it was still fun. It is a good thing we go to disneyland all the time because we didn't get to go on a lot of the rides.

Here is Brenden, his cousins Kendra and Connor.
We had just gone on soaring over California and Brooklyn didn't like it so she was mad in the stroller so that is why she isn't in the above picture.

This is the princess castle with all the pretty lights on it but it looks like it is kind of hard to see.

Watching the parade in the stroller. They were all tired by now and it was pretty cold. We didn't get a lot of pictures this time, which makes me sad because it was Addisons first time at disneyland. We will have to take some more this summer when we go.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family!! And your hair! I love it. Im so glad you invited me to view this! Check mine out any time

www.thebeckstrommess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOW- you posted!! I am glad to see you had such a good time in California.

Anonymous said...

How fun. I love your blog. The picturea at the top is so cute. Isn't is funny how hard you try to get the kids all looking and smiling at the camera, you don't think that you have to worry about the husband. That's Merrial for you. (Ha Ha) It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas, and I didn't know that you were going to Disney Land, that's great. I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you guys better.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to know you have a blog. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love Disneyland I wish Johnny shared that love, but he hates it. Our kids are excited to go again this summer.