Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Just wanted to tell Uncle Chad and Aunt Kira thank you for the cute Valentines shirts, they love them.

This is the best picture I could get of them, we were in a hurry.

I don't like my kids to have a lot of candy. So I usually get them a book and this year they got a cute puppy with a heart sucker. I thought they were really cute.

Merrial got me flowers like he does every year. I never know what kind they are going to be, every year they are different. This years are really pretty.

3 comments:

mykidsaremyworld82 said...

They look sooo cute!! :) I'm glad they liked them.

I LOVE their gifts too!! Books are always my favorite presents to give to my kids.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

WE LOVE YOU!!

Unknown said...

cute kids! ashlyn is getting so big! (:

RETTJ16 said...

Books...what a great idea!!! I love books...encourage them to keep them forever!! I wish i had my books from when i was little!