Monday, November 1, 2010

October 17th, 2010 Ashlyn's Blessing

We blessed our sweet little baby on the 17th of October. We had some family come down for it. Not everyone could make it, we just wanted them to know that they were missed. Merrial had Gracelyn's family, LaDawn's family, Joe, Craig and Jonnie, Justin's family and Jonnie's Aunt Sally. I had my Mom and Dad and my sister Katie and her boyfriend Art. Merrial did an excellent job on Ashlyn's blessing. He blessed her that she was going to be a leader and was going to keep her brothers and sisters in line. That would be really nice. Because he blessed Addison that she was going to be a peacemaker and that is totally opposite of what she is. I would say she is the instigator. I just wanted to thank all those that came again, we were glad you were there.

Ashlyn on her blessing day. All three of my girls have worn the same dress. She is 6 weeks old.

The girls. They are always mauling her, giving her kisses and hugs and always wanting to hold her. They love their new baby sister!
Brenden and his little sister. He is finally starting to like her, at first he wouldn't even look at her. Now I catch him talking to her and holding her for a minute.


Always have to have a family picture and this is a pretty good one.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am sorry we couldn't make it down. She is so beautiful.

Lindsey said...

I love your family pic! I still think it is crazy you have 4 kids!