Monday, November 1, 2010

October 14th, 2010. A Visit to the Zoo!

Well, since my birthday was on the 13th and the kids didn't have school the 14th or 15th. We decided to head up state. I haven't been anywhere since June so I took the kids to the zoo. Addison had never been so she was really excited to go. The other times we have gone we only stayed for like an hour, this time we were there for 4 hours. It was a lot of fun! My brother Shane and his baby Griffin, my dad and mom all came with us.

Addison loved the elephants, especially the baby one. She kept wanting to go back and see them.

Brenden and Griffin on the rhino.

My brother Shane and his baby Griffin. Look how cute they are!

My little Ashlyn chilling in the stroller, she slept most of the time.

We think that this giraffe was in a trance it just stood there not moving staring at us.

All the kids, you never can get them all smiling at once.

You always have to have a picture in front of the gorilla measurement.

Brenden

Brooklyn

2 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks like you guys had a good time. I love your new picture for your blog!

Unknown said...

way cute pictures! looks like you had fun! cute baby (: