Saturday, July 3, 2010

Poor Baby, May 14, 2010

This is kind of gross but I thought I would post it just for my remembering. Addison had these little bumps all over her left arm and side. So I took her to the doctor and they said it was a virus wart that had to be taken care of or they would just keep spreading. I didn't know it was going to be so bad. But the doctor put this stuff on them and tape and told me the next day to rip off the tape and it would take the blisters off with it and then they would heal really fast after that. Addison hates band aids so when she had 26 pieces of tape on her she freaked out. Then the next day I started taking the tape off and it was so bad, I never want to have to do that again. She just screamed, so this is a picture of what they looked like after I ripped the tape off. I had to keep Vaseline on her to keep the air from getting to them or she would just scream. I will tell you she laid in my bed for 3 days and didn't move, then they scabbed and she was able to get up and do stuff. But it was very traumatizing for her and for me.
Not only that Merrial and Brenden were at father and sons while this was all going on so they didn't have to experience what I did. Lucky them!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Poor Addi, it looks painful. I am so sorry that she had to go through that. I hope she is better.

Unknown said...

awe. :( poor girl. that looks soo painful! i bet that sucked for you, too!