Monday, July 12, 2010

New Calling!



So I am having a really hard time accepting being released from the Young Woman's. I wasn't in there very long and only 4 of us got released. When they announced it on Sunday the water works just started flowing and I couldn't stop. I had known it was happening for about 2 weeks so I thought I was prepared. Oh no, that wasn't the case! I loved being in there and I was hoping to be in there a lot longer. But the bishop had other plans for me. I got a new calling, I am the assistant Bear den leader. Which after I really sat down and thought about it, it will be really good. Brenden really needs me, especially right after I have this baby. He is the one that really struggles with everything. So this will give me one on one with him once a week that he will love. He is really excited for me to be his leader. I am still really sad that I am not in YW's anymore but I am doing all right with it. Maybe some day they will put me back in, probably when my girls are in there. I am looking forward to having a little extra time with my family, that I didn't have before. I just wanted to thank the young women for all they have taught me and for how much fun I had with them. I will truly miss you guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well, i like the first picture.. not quite sure about the second. :) i look like a freak! what am i doing?? i'm pretty sure that was the day after me and you stayed up until 2 in the morning talking about like absolutely nothing. :) haha.

you are such an amazing leader and i'm going to miss you, i'm sure all of us will mis you!

Life with the Leonards said...

I'm glad you're feeling better about it :)

Unknown said...

I know how you are feeling! You remember when you took my spot. I was feeling the same! There isn't a calling quite the same as being with those amazing young women. You are an amazing woman! You will be a great with those little bears! Change is hard, but it is good. If you need anything let me know!

Mel Bernard said...

I have not looked at your blog for awhile. It looks like you have been busy. It's crazy we live so close and do not see much of each other but I hope you know I love ya and you can call me for ANYTHING!!