Monday, July 6, 2009

Having fun at Aunt Erin's!

So I decided I will probably never see my other camera again, so I gave in and bought a new one before we went to California. So now I have all these pictures that I can put on my blog and keep up with what we are doing now.

Here is Brenden on the skimmer in Erins pool, getting ready to get on it. If anyone doesn't know what a skimmer is, it is something they use to get little kids us to waterskiing before they put them on two real skis. He is up on it and doing really good.

He loves it and now we just have to get him out on the boat with it and he will be waterskiing.

Here is Brooklyn thinking about getting on the skimmer, but chickens out and doesn't do it.




















1 comment:

Stacy said...

Darling picture of the kids on the blog.